Wednesday, September 23, 2009

it's autumn


and the leaves aren't the only things falling!
This is Buddy Lee-Greatest Action Hero.
However, his action hasn't been so great lately
and now he has a bum leg. Poor Buddy Lee.
Maybe he's really just struttin his new pimp walk!?
I finally worked on a project for class!
I raided my Mema's fabric stash and found
some scraps from a quilt she had made.
I embroidered "my prayers" on one of her left-over patches,
stitched it to the front and added a few buttons.
Inside, I made a few blank cards and wrote some
of her favorite prayers on a the others.
I also added a pocket for holy cards and what-not.
If I can wait, I'll give it to Mema for Christmas!

I'm off to dream about good things...
xo
miss anna

1 comment:

  1. hey. we kind of talked through comments on the craft class chat this morning. i said i loved twilight and you did, too. you said you made a lamb headband. i would love to see a picture of it. i love seeing twilight-inspired crafts and getting ideas from them.

    p.s. your album and kitty are so cute!!
    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete