Sunday, September 27, 2009

And so the lion fell in love with the lamb…

Confession...I got hooked.
bad.
I'm not sure if it was the wolves, the vampires or the Twilight themed
sweethearts but I'm gettin over a crazy obsession with the
Twilight saga!
In fact I'm still unpacking my bags from my stay in Forks. haha!
And of course I couldn't resist making this headband...
it was too funny!

A few of us at work started reading the books around the same time.
It's been fun having something to talk and laugh about besides work.
Even if it is something as ridiculous as Twilight!
Be cool like us...start a club at your work!
I DARE YOU! :)

Even though the garage loft construction began this weekend,
I somehow managed to squeeze in a project for class!
Seriously LOVE the class and all the classmates!
SOOOO much fun! :)

Hope your weekend was most lovely!
xo

2 comments:

  1. awww, so cute my dear!!! i loooove the headband and the matching owl couple is so adorable!!

    i might just have to make a cute lamb headband now too. hehe. thanks for the inspiration. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like it! I'd love to see what you make! :)

    out of curiousity...have you read the all of the books yet?

    ReplyDelete