Friday, April 24, 2009

tech support

After a week of no internet, a new router and a saturday day of playin' IT...
I'm finally back in action!
Man, I have seriously been missin' the world wide web!

Here's the run down of my week without the net:
  • road tripped to see my friends AMP and missed them play
  • got locked in a hotel bathroom and almost freaked out
  • it was raining while the sun was shining which is a good omen! :)
  • saw a super awesome rainbow
  • went to the zoo...the butterfly pavillion is so super cool
  • rode razor scooters at work and ate glazed donuts
  • found a great brewery...it was all about the Scottish!
  • saw lots of family and lots of friends
  • bouquets of flowers are taking over my house
  • went to an auction...and got out bid on everything
  • ate pizza and ice cream sandwiches
  • bought a pair of metallic purple pants...just cause they were so awesome!
  • and have been anxiously awaiting the lilacs blooming
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment