Saturday, April 4, 2009

longest 5 eva!

My week has been crazy busy!
I love it!

Here's some things that had me movin'...
1.  89.7 the River Phon A Thon 2009 
I love this radio station!  Alternative public radio...you can't get better than that!  This station is owned by a local community college...not by the man!  It is a HUGE part of the Omaha music scene and a major supporter of local music!  Check it out...you can stream online!  :)

2.  pet store window shopping
Oh my goodness!  They had the sweetest black and white puppies there! I WANT ONE!!!

3.  work work work work work work work work
It never ends....

4.  good visits with good friends
I got to see a few of my most favorite people and ran into a few surprises as well!  It's always good to see people when it's been way too long!

5.  errands
I had about 4 things I had been putting off...I finally crossed em off the list this week!  :)





1 comment: